Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Oops, I blinked and the year went by...HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

Well, Logan is one now! I can hardly believe it.  Being his mom has been the greatest pleasure I've known.  How could I have thought all my life that it would be uneventful/boring to be 'just a mom'? He makes John's and my marriage better, daily moments funnier, and life itself so much richer.  Whenever I have to be away from him I wish I could be two places at one time, and one of me could just always be with him. ;) Well, without further ado, the adorable pictures of my charming one year old!! :)







Sending our love to you all! 

2 comments:

  1. He's so adorable and it looks like he's a little tease too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cori, he is AMAZING!!! Oh my gosh....could you have any more of a perfect little boy!?! I love his mohak too :) He looks like a perfect mix of you and John. Ahhh!! I bet you are the sweetest mom ever to Logan. I miss you Cori! You are the BEST! Keep these pictures comin :)

    ReplyDelete