Saturday, May 21, 2011


The most beautiful, angelic baby ever has entered the world!! Logan Jay Beenfield was born May 12, 2011 at 8:44 p.m. weighing 8 lbs and 4 oz, and 20 inches long! Having a baby has been the biggest adjustment of my whole life, but we are absolutely loving it and loving him to pieces! We couldn't ask for a better baby, he's an absolute dream. John is the sweetest dad you've ever seen, he runs home from work every day to see Logan :)
Logan's birth was pretty eventful, he was under a lot of stress and came out not breathing or moving or anything. He'd gotten meconium in his lungs and stomach, had the cord around his neck, and a had few other problems that stemmed from those, but after one night in the nursery he was able to come stay with us in our hospital room, and now 9 days later is by every definition a perfectly healthy baby :)
We feel so blessed to have this miracle in our home, and have been amazed at the spirit he has brought here. We love him more than we can describe, and feel honored to be the parents of such a perfect spirit.
Plan on more blogs from me, now that I've got such an adorable baby to show off to the world ;) !

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Cori!!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot believe that beautiful baby is YOURS!!! I am sooo happy for you beyond belief....:) :) :) When I first saw him, he looks like John!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! I am glad he is doing well now! Are you guys coming up soon? I really want to meet this little man! I hope you are feeling well and you are able to get some sleep here and there. That is always the hardest adjustment for me:) Love you guys and he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! He is too cute! So happy for you guys. I bet you are the cutest parents ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome little man! Congratulations, enjoy every second- I'm sure you are. :)

    ReplyDelete