Wednesday, December 1, 2010

WAITING FOR MAY....

Well, to my mass of blog followers, it's time to announce : WE ARE HAVING A BABY! Our baby is due May 4, so we are now 4 months along and I have the pooch to prove it :) We're 50% sure it's a girl....aka, we don't know what it is. We've decided to wait and be surprised, so we'll see how that plan goes! Any guesses? Girl? Boy?
We feel so blessed to be having this new angel joining our family. The Lord has really been watching over us during the pregnancy, and there is no denying His hand in how everything has been turning out. This is what the Lord has prepared us for our whole lives (which isn't at all nerve-wracking, haha) and we are just so excited to have a fresh spirit from Heaven to come into our home.
Well, just wanted to put the world out there! We'll try to keep this updated :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Congrats you two! That is so exciting. We need to see pictures of you being all cute and pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is so neat to have a little spirit enter your family!! I love the feeling of a new baby around the house and they really add so much! It is like something(someone in this case) is filling in the gap that you didn't even know was there until you have them! Congratulations to you both...you will be great parents! We are so happy for you and we will see you for Scott's homecoming and then Christmas (wow - twice in 1 month!). Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys, and it's so fun being due at the same time. You guys will be great parents. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not tell you how excited we are!!! You two will be amazing parents. Having a baby is the most amazing experience and you will be surprised by how much love you can possibly have for a person. Cant wait to see you in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations you two! There is nothing more wonderful in the world! I hope your pregnancy has been uneventful and good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cori! Haha! I have been waiting for this day. Pictures please. Oh and name him/her after me--my name can go both ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aagh!!! Cori and John! I am SO excited for you! You will make the perfect parents! Cori...I can totally imagine you being the coolest mom and all your kids' friends wanting to come over to play because their mom is so cooky and fun.
    I am so stoked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'M SO EXCITED I CAN BARELY STAND IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I just found your blog! I'm so excited for you guys! You are going to be such a wonderful mom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEA!!!! Congrats guys! I'm super excited for you. You'll be fabulous parents

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! It is so amazing how Heavenly Father knows just when to bring these sweet little spirits into our lives and when we look back we can see His hand in it all. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. UPDATE GIRL!!!! I'm dying to see some pics. and hear how it's going for you!

    ReplyDelete