Friday, March 20, 2009

Adventures in the sun!!!


Spring time is here and we are making the most every absolutely every moment of daylight we can catch! This week we've been on beautiful river walks, played frisbee and catch, hiked and played hide-in-seek at dixie rock, had the first camp fire and dutch oven food, and just soaked in the sun! We feel so alive; we actually got to step on lush green grass the other day! Knowing Utah weather we gotta make the most of this before a blizzard creeps up on us! We're just happy to be alive, in the sun, and in love! Life is GOOD!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I just looked at your blog for the first time and I am so glad that you are posting. Keep it up. We really want to stay caught up with you. Also I am going to call you sometime to ask you more about your job because I am thinking of starting a tutoring business. Ha, we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didn't know you started a blog...I just found it on Jani's. Sounds like you guys are doing well and I'm so jealous about you guys having fun in the sunshine it has been raining up here like crazy this week!! I am so ready for warm weather! Anyway hope you guys are doing great and I will talk to you soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete